Monday, June 8, 2015

babble rant number 1

okay so me and my friend,Caelan, are in american literature getting stuff for our final and we both agree that this is  serious but like we need to find the stuff were both tired but anyways caelan is like a grammar Nazi were like tag teaming this and its awesome well we only have 7 days left of school 5 days of classes cant wait this is awesome ill be blogging more this summer oh my word im listening to klove and my song that i love came on called blessings by laura story it is an awesome song and thought provoking i would suggest that you guys take a listen and comment what you guys think me and my friend are abusive verbally but in a friendly manner lmfao  so we have 3 more classes to do thing for american literature my teacher is letting us listen to our music so im glad and right now it is 9:09 and we leave at what time well i have  a busy day not really so im just ,like pulling stuff out of my hat just to get by well thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment